Run for FREE!
Race for FREE when you refer friends!
New this year, participants can earn $5 back for every friend, family or stranger they get to sign up for the 6th Annual Austin 10/20 on April 9, 2017. You could race for free just by getting your friends to participate in this Austin fun run with you!
How does this work?
– Register today for the 6th Annual Austin 10/20 on April 9, 2017
– In your confirmation email you’ll receive a custom registration link
– Continually share that link online through social media and emails
– For every person that signs up for the race using your custom registration link you will receive $5 back
How do I manage my referrals and get my money?
At any point you can check on how many referrals you’ve gotten by going to your confirmation email and clicking on the “Track Referrals” button. If you lose the link you can manage your referrals here. Your refund will be credited back to the credit/debt card you used to register for the race once you click on the “Process Refund” button.
Things to note:
– To receive credit your friends and family must register for the race using your custom registration link. Ex: If someone signed up on their own or forgot to use your link, they cannot be counted towards your referrals and you will not receive the $5 credit.
– The maximum cumulative potential refund you will receive is the total cost of your entry.
– Even if you can’t find enough friends to earn a free entry you can still get a discount by recruiting a friend or two to run with you. Finding two friends saves you $10!